Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Many Songs here~



Persona : Be Your True Mind -- Platform [PSP]

Beautiful Openings~
BUT HECK, I DONT HAVE ANY PSP!!
I WANT PSP BUT I DON'T HAVE MONEY!!!

I interested in Maki Sonomura's Ideal World and her Ideal Self.



Ar Tonelico 3 - Sekai Shuuen no Uta ga Hiku -- Platform [PS3]

Another Video here is...AT3 Trailer.
I don't have PS3!!! TT^TT
Awww, Harmonics TILIA...

I think Finnel here (in the video) have a ties to Mir somehow...
And Saki somewhat to have a harsh past.
Well, Aoto is not dumber than Lyner, must I said. *plakkk*



Persona 3 Portable -- Platform [PSP]

Ah, expansion again from Persona 3.
Well, PSP only and the opening scene is good. Theme Song is Shuhei Kita -- Soul Phrase, and the soundtrack main singer is Mayumi Fujita, not Yumi Kawamura. Rap still Lotus Juice.

As you see in the OP theme, there's my beloved Theodore *ditabok*

I want to see the Minako x Shinji pairing...
but... ya know I don't have PSP... =____=



Cross Edge/ X-Edge -- Platform [PS3]

Crazy, I saw Idea Factory makes Cross-over again after I saw epic story Chaos Wars on PS2.
THIS IS DAMN GOOD CROSOVERS OF MK2, AT1, DISGAEA and other NIS/GUST games!!

Well, there's still available Mue from Chaos Wars. But, no Hiro... TT^TT

Damn again, I don't have PS3 and must frozen with my only beloved PS2...
Well, well...



Devil Summoner : Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulles Army -- Platform [PS2]

Well, it's DS 1. Lame game, but I want to play it!!
Maybe the CDs already sold out =_=

I want to know in my eyes about Raidou Kuzunoha the nth and Kaya Daidouji,
And... how Rasputin there (?)




Ar Tonelico : Melody of Elemia / The Girl Who Sings at the end of the world -- Platform [PS2]

Harmonics EOLIA here~

Wow...Misha Arselec Lune *digampar*
I mean, Yeah, The first AT series. I only know the character, not the story.
Well, over all chara, maybe I want to saw Mir in this AT1.

Shurelia is so clumsy >_>

Ok, that's all...for now.

"I want to be useful..., but I know I can't be..."

No comments:

Followers