Thursday, December 31, 2009

Game-Anime-Manga-Forum no Kioku [2009]

Nah~ catatan akhir tahun!!

WELCOME TO MIMO NOTES!

So many things happen at this year!! Ah elah bacot =_=
This year, too, a first time I KNOW SO MANY THINGS AND AWFUL TRUTHS ABOUT NET-LIFE!!

I. PERSONA MIMO : FES *diinjek*

First, about Persona!
The game I like and spread through my friends~

Photobucket

I personally know a forum named PLI from my senpai in FS, i joined it and see a Persona Lover world. Yeah, but it don't last long, either. =_=
I don't know even anything or any of the truth. Angkat tangan aja deh gw...
Ah...what a laugh.
Kemarin gw ngeliat PLI thread [Kanji's Thread].
It does bring back memories...
Along with Hasegawa95, Raiko, Dachi, Yuki Tatsumi, Shiori Hinata, Nocturne, Nying2, Wataru_Kurenai, Ameno_Sagiri and so on (I forgot! *diinjek se-PLI)

Series I played are P3F and P4.
I WANT P3P!!! THEODORE-SAMA!!!

I am interested in Maya Amano in P2 and Mary Sonomura in Revelations Persona!
I want to met both of 'em like Yukari x Mitsuru pict that my friends found somewhere!! (lah kok nyambung ke yuri???)

Chara you like?

Kanji Tatsumi. Strange, huh?
I make so many spin-off with him as a main chara, like : Madame Kanji Story and... Kanji is Manohara *plakkk*

One last note, I LOVE THEODORE-SAMA!!! *plakk*


II. Novo AARP : My 1st RP Commu

Next is...NovoAARP forums.
I don't know why, but. It seems no one there again... *ditendang ke tong sampah*
But I think, they're somewhere in my mind... *digiles*

Kangen gw ama keluarga Yamatono dan paman-bibi-nya...
kemana yah, mereka?

III. MANA KHEMIA SPIN-OFF : MIMO IS CRAZY *diinjek*

Trus MKLIand PH RPGF, yes?
Mana Khemia first, okay?
Mana Khemia~ is most RPG I finished off before Persona series O_O
A first RPG I finished off on my own hands!!
And I done some fic and spin-off. Just see it in my Fanfiction > www.fanfiction.net/~kuroioneesan/ or.. in> http://manakhemiacommu.forumotion.net (kok malah promosi?! *digilas*)

Character I like in MK is...Pamela Ibis and...Chloe Hartzog.
I love Chloe Incanctation Lesson, LOL

How about pairings?
Oh yes! I have prepared super crazy pairings in MANA KHEMIA 2 and 1 for this time entry!!

STRAIGHT-NEAR-CRAZY PAIRINGS

1. Roze x Chloe (WHAT?!)
2. Roze x Ulrika (This is good ones!)
3. Goto x Chloe
4. Peperon x Lily (vomit)
5. Yun x Pamela (I hope the ghost is okay...*ditembak*)
6. Reicher x Anna (...good?)
7. Vayne x Puniyo (STRANGE! LEBIH MIRIP KAKAK-ADEK!!)
8. Flay x Ulrika (saya yakin rumah tangganya agak...er...berotot? *ditinju*)
9. Chloe x Roxis (...kacamata-family? *dikutuk chloe*)
10. Jess x Goto (WTF!!!)
11.Nikki x Roze (5 stars!!!)
12. Tetri x Muppy (sisaan *diinjek*)
13. Dark Mana x Isolde (...WTBDOH?!)
14. Enna x Nikki

Yang kiri Seme, yang kanan uke...

DANGEROUS-YAOI PAIRING

1.Reicher x Roze
2.Dark Mana x Roze
3.Light Mana x Reich
4.Goto X Peperon
5.Yun x Enna
6.Roxis x Roze
7.Flay x Peperon
8.Basshum x Reicher
9.Reicher x Zeppel
10.Vayne x Enna

STUPID-YURI-PARTY

1. Ulrika x Chloe
2. Lily x Whim
3. Tetri x Sasalina
4. Puniyo x Chloe (deadly duo!! *dibunuh*)
5. Tetri x Ulrika (...)
6. Lily x Anna
7. Chloe x Pamela (serem deh)
8. Jess x Lily

IV. Retrace : IV About PANDORAHEARTS

Photobucket

Next is...PandoraHearts, yes?
This series is good ^^
I like every bit of mysteries there.
Especially for Eques contractor, Mad Hatter contractor, Noise and... B-Rabbit!!

Well, I am a SHARON ADDICTED!!!!
Ada senpai Mimo di skolah yang bilang Sharon kayak Kambing =))
Well, It mostly true *digetok Break*

PandoraHearts still continued in 10th volume! O_O
The cover there is The Death Paragraph... I mean...Glen Baskerville, head of the Baskerville family who send Sabrie City inside the Abyss and his chain is Jabberwock, Raven and... (CUKUP NGELANTURNYA!!! *disepak*)

V. MegaTen: Devil Summoner Spin-off :: Mimo vs King Raiho *dikubur*

Photobucket

Ini salah satu game yg sering gw mainin akhir2 ini.
Still ATLUS series, though. It so fun~
Summoning Devil, not Persona, that just the first difference.

Character I like most is...Geirin Kuzunoha the 17th and 18th.
Kaya Daidouji too! Count her in!!
I want Kaya Daidouji and Nagi in spin off! Maybe that should I post in my next fic... *evil grins*

Wait a minute, we left Raidou, huh?
...He must be somewhere naked with Rasputin on his side... *dihajar*

Joke aside.
I hate when Geirin dies though =_=
Kaya Daidouji part is very good~ I still hope I can enter Daidouji Mansion on DS2...!

PS: I Like Louis Cyphere, too.

Demon you like?

Ah yes. My other hobby is visiting Gouma-Den and fusing demons without seeing my money span.
Demon I like is as same as Persona I like.

-Mara (MARA ADDICTED!!! LOL)
-Raiho
-Orpheus
-Medea
-Loki
-Metatron
-Frost family~

Segitu dulu ya ^^

VI. Suikoden spin-off: Mimo Rune *disepak*

Yosh! Suikoden part!!

I play Genso Suikoden V and addicted by it! (...Frey x Mismar, please!!)
I played other series, like Suikoden IV and Suikoden Tactics (Kyril, Lazlo, come hereee...)

Nyuu~ but I don't finish those three.
In Suikoden V, I don't know where Ranro Mountain is... *plakkk*
Aaand..., the other two, I am too lazy to finish it up. *plakkk*

Rune of Punishment, Rune Cannon, Sun Rune, Twillight Rune and Dawn Rune.
I think those are powerful like Mana power =))


VII. .hack//G.U.3+ : Mimo is Hero *ditonjok*

Next is from .hack series. Well, I only read G.U.+ manga and play the chapter 3: Redemption.
But I comment:

I like Ovan, 4EVER. *slashed by Shino*

Triangle love Haseo X Shino X Ovan.
Atoli from Moon Tree Guild...
Endrance monroe... *plakkk*
Kuhn, Pi, Alkaid, Yata
Morganna Factor, Avatar...

That was cool, .hack/XXXX series is great too. Read it ^^

VIII. Mimo no Gotoku! *ditendang*

Well, Hayate!!!
It's already come clear that Mikado Sanzen'in doing something to that insane necklace.
Sort of gamble, that (I think) make Himegami refuses to be a Nagi's butler.

That necklace can prevent Athena's Death but...
It can remove Nagi from her position as Sanzen'in family.

Who will Hayate choose? Just read the manga online scans somewhere.

*ehhem* that was just intro.
I like Hinagiku Katsura and Aika Kasumi chara.

For Hina-chan, she's a good, and patient girl until the end of her heart. She likes Hayate, and know his position very well...
She support everyone, but she often forgot about her feelings, how sad T_T

Aika Kasumi.
Well, her birthday is same as me.
I think she's the only anime character I ever met with the same b'day date as mine.
She tied to Sanzen'in family secrets, and there's something intentions behind her lonely eyes...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm...
Is anything else?

I must say "yes", but...
Just put it down. I'll post it in my New Year Notes.

Until we meet again ^^


Umm...Is my 2009 year will end like...Persona 3 serial?




"I want to be useful..., but I know I can't be..."

No comments:

Followers