Saturday, October 24, 2009

So, this is my birthday present...

Well, how long again I really want to post this stupid writings on my blog? No one seeing my blog anyway... Ini tentang satu forum yang pertama kali gw ikutin,PLI. That forum was erased by the admins. I know the admin. No need to told me. aku terakhir buka, pas September. Dengan aneh gw liat tulisan "tidak ada forum". ID gw masih ada disana... buat apa coba? Kayak gw dikenal aja disitu... That place is full of memories. 'Till now, I still OL pas malem. Hoping there is anyone there, greet me out, ngobrol di SM, CB... That was fun... that was the first place I met everyone ... Gw sering buka beberapa forum lain. Tapi itu gak sebanding ramenya PLI dulu itu, pas gw join bulan Mei, berlanjut ke Juni, Juli, Agustus... That was FIRST ATTACK there, when I first joined the forum, and then returned to a peace... but peace never last long..., huh....? And the forum deletion happen here... Dari PLI juga gw tau... semuanya... Hitomi-senpai, Seiji-senpai, Yuki MiNaoto-senpai, Kaoru, Yukio, Raiko, Himeh, Nying2, Gloria-chan, Papa Shinryu, Mama Karin, Suzu, Eari, aragi, Danny-senpai, Minachi, Camisee, Michi, Raureif, Ameno, Dachi, Rofi, RoSe, Eari, NRiver, Rikku, Eve, Nenek Sachi, Wataru, Shin, Senzai, Kouyou, Mizu, akbar-senpai... I want to treasure them all in a box of memory A memory that can't disappeared A pure one that can't be forgoten (err, I can't wrote how many people more, maybe next time... =_=) But, I can see with my own eyes. No one missed me in this world... even if I died or disappeared. I was hope about one childish, foolish things... about everyone remembered my birthday My sinful birthday... It's already passed 2 weeks ago, though... Well, that was a dream... No one heared my shout even I yell to their ears. I think...everyone on those forum I joined is forget about me in 3 months..., no, 2 days again... Even my school friends is forgot about me and so my parents... Even this blog, also a waste, right? So I said, I dont want anyone to REMEMBER my b'day... Oh well, back to the blog topic. I will still waiting... For anyone to come to PLI... Even if they forgot about me...

No comments:

Followers